Pleased to meet you.
Our Sales team shares AirSuite with pilots and operators and helps them understand the power of our flagship product Cirro. We’re a collaborative and passionate group, focused on understanding what pilots need to reduce paper work and ensure compliance.
U.S Sales Lead (Remote)
AirSuite is on a mission to streamline the flight operations process, to be the “wingman” to small and medium sized operators everywhere. Everyone has a dream, right? Well so do we. We want our software to be the Goose to your Maverick, the Robin to your Batman, the turn-key management application to aviation enterprises.
All of our efforts are focused on maximizing efficiencies. If there is a faster way to operate, you can be damn sure we will find it.
We are looking for highly motivated sales representative to join us in the above efforts. AirSuite’s flagship product, Cirro, completely automates the compliance process of flight planning, following and managing. As we scale our brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and to simplify the life for pilots and operators around the world.
Our sales team shares Cirro with operators of all sizes and helps them understand the power Cirro offers. We’re a collaborative and passionate group, focused on understanding what pilots need to reduce paperwork and ensure compliance.
This is a high impact role, you will help develop strategies to break into new markets and to scale AirSuite’s products. We are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech, aviation and works best in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Help build and develop a team, growing core customers and prospects
- Become a product expert
- Help keep records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- 4+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Consistent track record of increasing effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Sales experience in aviation a bonus
Think you’re right for the role? We would love to hear from you. Send an email with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com