Company Library Bulk Editor
Add and remove resource tags with the new bulk editing tool
The company library has a handy new feature that makes adding or removing tags a breeze. For example, say you want to apply a new tag to multiple resources but don’t want to do it one resource at a time. No problem, within the company library -> resources folder,
- Click on the bulk editor icon (looks like two checkmarks stacked on top of each other)
- Select the resources you would like to edit (you can only bulk edit resources in the same folder)
- With the resources selected, click the edit selected button
- Click the + New tag set button to choose from the available tags
- Once tags are selected, choose whether they should be applied as one tag or as multiple individual tags.
- Click the + Add button
All the selected resources will now have the tags selected from above. To remove tags from multiple resources repeat the above but select – Remove instead of + Add.
Comments are closed.