Unlike other electronic flight bag apps, Cirro’s patented 3-tier alerting system provides you and your team with no-fail notifications that ensure the right people are updated on the status of all open flights. No more forgotten flight itineraries. No more confusion
The alerting system works as follows:
- When a flight itinerary is overdue, the pilot will receive a text message and email letting them know that action is required. Using email or text, you can close the itinerary or add more time. If after 5 minutes you still haven’t responded, an automated phone call is issued.
- If after ETA +30 minutes you haven’t taken action regarding the overdue itinerary, tier one contacts (management level staff) will receive an email and text. If they don’t respond tthey’ll then get an automatic call to investigate the overdue itinerary.
- After ETA + 95 minutes the system will automatically notify Tier 2 contacts (typically company pilots/engineers). They’ll receive an email and text message alerting them to the overdue itinerary. If no action is taken, then Tier 2 contacts receive a phone call requesting that they investigate the overdue itinerary.
- After ETA +120 Tier 3 contacts (all staff with Tier 3 level alert status) receive an email and text message to take action regarding the overdue itinerary.
- ETA + 125 Tier 3 contacts receive a phone call requesting that they investigate the overdue itinerary. If no action is taken, then AirSuite Administration are notified.
Failure to close or update your flight itinerary can arise from various situations. Cirro’s alerting system ensures that you and your team are always aware of any overdue flights.
Comments are closed.