Pleased to meet you.
Here are a few things that really get our motors runnin’
People and data belong in the clouds
Brand ideal, mantra, rally cry – whatever you want to call it, these are just a few words we live by. It is the root of all our ideas and really sums up what we do here at AirSuite.
Using modern technology to streamline the flight operations process, we will be the ‘wingman’ to small and medium sized operators everywhere.
Everyone has a dream, right? Well so do we. We want our software to be the Goose to your Maverick, the Robin to your Batman, the turn-key management application to your aviation enterprise…
We love flying
First and foremost, we are pilots at heart. Our skills in software development augment our passion for aviation.
We hate paperwork
All of our efforts are focused on maximizing efficiencies. If there is a faster way to operate, you can be damn sure we’ll find it.
CEO / Chief Developer
Director of Sales
Join Our Team
AirSuite offers interesting and exciting opportunities within a unique field that combines the software development and aviation industries. If you are pursuing a challenging, yet rewarding career and meet the qualifications listed in the postings below, we want to hear from you.
Technical Support & Development Officer
The Technical Support & Development Officer will work closely with our lead developer and technical managers to improve code. The successful candidate will participate in reporting and code writing, as well as code review, quality assurance and product testing of Cirro software.
The successful candidate will be a university or college graduate who has graduated, within the last three years in IT or a computer science, technology or an equivalent program from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
- Design and Build program code based on project requirements following programming standards.
- Identify work process improvements.
- Analyze and problem solve.
- Work effectively, independently.
- A degree or diploma in computer science, information technology or computer engineering preferred.
- Familiar with mobile development platforms.
- PHP, Object Oriented Programming and Design skills
- MySQL or MS SQL scripting and database development skills
- An understanding of website functionality, site architecture, and navigation schemes.
- A good communicator with written and verbal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and input data with speed and accuracy.
- A positive attitude with a customer focused approach.
Application Deadline: Wednesday June 31, 4pm – only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please e-mail applications to: email@example.com
This Opportunity is Proudly Supported by:
Technical Service Representatives
We are looking to hire up to three Technical Service Representatives to join our dynamic and growing team in early 2016. Technical Service Representatives will be responsible for setting up Cirro software, supporting clients in the initial stages of set-up, training users and initial troubleshooting.
- IT experience, or equivalent providing technical support to enterprise and corporate customers
- A background or strong interest in aviation is very desirable
- Willing to travel to meet our aviation clients in North America for the purposes of completing the onboard process
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills (fluent in English is required, and French is a definite asset)
- Must be capable of working across all major platforms and devices including IOS, Microsoft, and Android
- Software troubleshooting is a definite asset
- Must have IT qualifications or equivalent
- Very high emphasis on professionalism and quality of service
Responsibilities for Field Technical Service Representatives:
- Work independently to provide professional, warm, efficient service to clients
- Complete an entire setup of Cirro within a reasonable working timeframe
- Provide training one-on-one or in small groups to customer users
- Respond, research and provide answers to questions received in person, via phone or email in a timely manner
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Please respond with salary expectations
Please include job title “Application: Field Technical Service Representative” in subject line of your email.